Differences...

This past week I have had my sister staying with me. A couple of years ago she visited me and it was about a week too long. I love my sister but sometimes it drains me a little too much. This time when she came to visit she brought her friend with her. Two sixteen year olds living in a small apartment, I have to be honest, is worse than having six roommates. It was just physically and emotionally draining to have them both here! Don't get me wrong, I loved having them visit, but it takes a lot out of me! My sister's friend had never been to Utah before so we did some of the classic sites. We went to the dollar theater first and foremost. This was my brothers all-time favorite place to take dates here his freshman year. The next item of our list of fun was to take a little trip to Park City. My sister loves outlet malls! It seems like a perfect solution to take them out there for a small shopping extravaganza. My favorite part of their entire trip was our tour of Salt Lake. My sister's friend's mother wanted only one thing for her daughter to see and that was Temple Square. We first started at the Conference Center. I have never taken the entire tour so it was very interesting. Out next trip was around the temple, the Provo Tabernacle, and lastly the visitor center. It was a good trip and we all enjoyed it! The other must have trips were restaurants. The classic of Cafe Rio, Fuddruckers, Rumbi, and finally Macaroni Grill. It was simply superb! Even with our differences my sister and I have we had a wonderful time. I learned a lot about her and it was an enjoyable time to have her here in Provo.

1 Comment:

  1. Ashley said...
    so i am pretty excited to be the first one to write on your blog and i am even more excited that you have a blog!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home