Changes...

It is always really tough to get out of a slump week. It is not very much fun when you have so many things go wrong all in one week. You sometimes wish they would be spaced out or something. This past week my wonderful faithful computer of over 4 years finally had it last run. It just wouldn't start again! It saddens me greatly. One of the worst parts about it is that everything was on that computer! I promise I backed it up, but the hardrive is at home! The other bad things about this horrifying experience is that I had to buy another computer. Now I know some don't see this as a bad thing but when you really don't have all the money to purchase a brand new computer it kind of puts a dent in things. Oh well... I am just hoping that they will be able to get everything off my computer because I really don't want to have nothing until I go home and update my computer with the other hardrive. Heavens!!

One good aspect of this weekend is that I had the privilege to see The Dark Knight!! It was AMAZING! I have to admit I was a anticipating a huge disappointment, because whenever someone tells me about a new movie and proclaim its greatness, I am a tad bit wary. But oh this movie did not disappoint in any way! It was exciting and I have to say quite violent! Meaning in the sense of some gruesome ways of people dying, but not really showing it. Just the imagery was enough for me!! Overall it was a superb movie! I would go see it again in a heartbeat! For all of you who have are debating on seeing the movie.. GO SEE IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!! Well that is about all I have to say about that. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home