Wasting Time...

I found out yesterday some heart-wrenching news. I will not be able to see my beloved Dave Matthews Band tomorrow night. They were going to perform but LeRoi Moore sadly passed away on the 19th. It is devastating news. They decided to postpone two of their concerts, one is California and the one tomorrow in West Valley. I am quite sad about this news.

My older brother used to listen to Dave Matthews Band quite often in his teenage years. After listening to them, I became hooked. They are simply superb!! I love their style and their great music! Amazing! I have always wanted to go to one of their concerts at The Gorge in Washington, but sadly after hearing my brother's tales, there was some hesitancy. One year when my brother went, he stayed the night at one of the campgrounds. During the night a random stranger came into his tent and disposed of some excess moisture from his system. For some reason this drunk thought the tent was a restroom. Hmm... Very interesting. Since then I have been a little apprehensive about going to a Dave Matthews Band.

But now, I am so completely ready to see Dave Matthews Band LIVE!! I cannot tell you how ecstatic I was for tomorrow. When my roommate told me the despairing news, I was quite down-trodden. I sincerely hope that we will have Dave here soon for his grand performance style and glorious rhythmic sounds. I love Dave Matthews Band!! Well soon I will be able to fulfill my dream of seeing Dave live. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home