Divide Me....

My mother dear noticed today that I have not written on my blog in awhile. Quite disappointing.

School is going just fine. I am more than halfway through the semester and coming up to the Thanksgiving break! It will be very nice for a break. Even though for some reason they still like to pile on the work! Craziness!

The countdown is 36 days until I get to go home! I am so incredibly excited because I have not been home since June! It has been too long! Hanging out with family, having "sister time" and catching up with old friends. :) It will be a very weird feeling not having Craiggy there. We will miss him terribly. It is a great feeling to think that he is serving and having amazing experiences.

Here is my top ten favorite things about going home (not in order):

1. Seeing my family finally, after so long!

2. Going to the Botanical Gardens with all the lights! :)

3. Watching movies with the family.

4. Having dinner/lunch with friends from home!

5. Christmas Eve feast!

6. New Year's Day Football watching party

7. Shopping with the sister (my fashionista)

8. Wrapping my mother's presents she didn't get to (using my wrapping skills)

9. Taking down the Christmas tree. :( (Sad but I replace it with the putting up the Christmas tree)

10. Talking to Elder Holden! Yay!!!

Well I hope that everyone has a wonderful day! And to end with a quote that I saw today:

"Keep smiling because you never know who is falling in love with it"

1 Comment:

  1. Unknown said...
    Is it still 36 days until you come Home ? That's too long ! I loved your top 10 reasons you love coming home for Christmas, some are the same as mine. It will be a bit of a sad :( Christmas without Craig here, but there is no where else I would rather he be than serving the Lord. But to be honest, #1 on my list is that phone call that will be coming from Argentina :):):) on Christmas !!! I love how the Holidays bring us all together, that is pure JOY for Mothers !! CAn't wait until Dec. 19th @ 9:45PM (I think). Love ya, muha, muha

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home