The Idea of You...

Happy Thanksgiving!

I was quite sad to not go home for Thanksgiving but I got the best thing to it. I got to spend time with the McD family. :) I love them. They are basically the most amazing family ever. Well beside my family of course! I got to see my best friend since birth and it was great. And you think I am joking, oh no, Heath and I have been friends since the womb. Out mother's would go walking together while they were pregnant with us. Then we were born about 3 weeks apart. :) Anyway, it was splendid to spend time with the McD family.

I heard that my family had a "relaxing" Thanksgiving also. :) Just kidding. I am sorry mother dear for the stress of making an entire Thanksgiving dinner all on your own basically. I wish I was there to help! But some great news was announced that day! My cousin Nichoel is engaged! I am so happy for her! She is an amazing person and deserves quite an amazing guy. :) It is always great to catch up on the interesting things happening in the Holden clan at family functions. :)

And finally, school is almost over! About 3 more weeks and then I am done!! Thank heavens! It has been a touch semester. This break I have been basically doing assignments! It makes me quite angry that professors give you homework due before the break and then the Monday and Tuesday after. I don't think that is very kind of them. :) I will just be very glad when all of it is over. I will miss some of my classes but then again, I won't miss the stress of them. School is almost over!

Love you all... wish me luck on my talk on Sunday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home