DISNEYLAND.....

Just about the most magical place on earth!!!

I will start out this wonderful ode to Disney with a little bit of sad news that dates back some time. My senior year of high school. My family decided on a trip to Disneyland and California Adventures but this trip just so fated to be on the weekend of drill lock-in. Thus, I was not able to attend. Since then, there has been much mocking and pitying looks from family members that I was not able to attend. I know, sad right?

But my amazing mother made it up big time with the invitation to go to Disneyland with a big fun group as my graduation present. Ummm.... YES!!! So plans were set and we were away over Valentine's Day weekend for a little fun in the sun and some very fun times.

Our group consisted of my mother, sister, her friend A and her family, her friend S & S and their brother and mother. A total of 12 of us all. And yes it was a fantastically fun group. We had many of fun moments that will stay with me forever! So here are some pictures for all of those who were waiting:

:)

This was the group of "kids" 8 in total. This was our first day in the magical world...


Jungle Tour... yeah... it was exciting but B would have been a better tour guide... :)


S & S on Splash Mountain... aren't they just fun. I do enjoy them.


Mother Dear knows I am not a morning person but decided to document it.


Corry & Me in front of California Adventures with matching sunglasses. :) Always gotta have the sister picture.


Mother, Corry, and Me...


Corry & Me


After the Grizzly... very wet but SO MUCH FUN!!!


The Jedi Training Show... just about the cutest thing ever!!! I want my future children to do this. So adorable!!


One of the greatest highlights of the trip. Joe's Crab Shack!! Most delicious crab that I have ever had. Yummy. I am kind of drooling just thinking about it right now. So amazingly good.





My mom says that there is a special place in heaven for Walt Disney and his greatness. I completely agree with that statement. Amazing place... :)

DISNEYLAND!!! Happiest place on earth!!

2 Comments:

  1. Jenna said...
    I'm so glad you had a good time! I had been thinking of you and wondering how it went. I wish I could experience some warm weather like that! My family is going to Orlando to Disney next Feb. maybe I'll beg to go with them!
    Kelli said...
    Looks like so much fun! Definitely wish I could have been there! :)

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home