I have been reprimanded by a few people for being a slacker about my blog… I apologize!! I know I have been horrible. Simply horrible. Okay update on life:

Work: Still going great! I am getting a little bit (just a little bit) better on getting up so early! 6:00 am comes very early for me. But I love the people I work with. They are all so different and fun. They truly make my job fun and wonderful. This Christmas season was a learning experience with all the things that happen from Poinsettias to Kringle. It was simply wonderful! I am still learning so much and it has been good. ☺

Church: My calling is going wonderful. I am getting to know all the girls and they are all wonderful! I have really enjoyed getting to know everyone and they are just fun. There was a change in the presidency so now the first counselor is the president and then my good friend (you know who you are) was called to be the first counselor. It has been great working with her and always wonderful to work with the Presidente. ☺ The ward has some great and interesting people. Let’s just say that I feel like I always have some type of story. Makes me laugh just to think about them. But the ward is great and I really am getting into my niche.

Family: So much has been happening with the family, good and bad of course. ☺ My dad and brother are still working away with their new business. They just hired a new guy down in Palm Springs. I might regret admitting it, but it is great to have my older brother around sometimes. ☺ He is a very funny guy. Now the sister is on her Senior year!! I can’t believe it.. It makes me feel a little old. We have gotten a lot closer since my move home and everything. We have had some very fun times. Mom is still working hard in her job, church, and keeping the family stable and afloat. ☺ She is basically wonderwoman. For all of those who have met her, you can understand. She is amazing. Now the little bro is coming home from his mission in a little over 2 months!! I can’t believe it. 2 years have passed by so fast. My parentals are flying down there to meet him and the Presidente and to tour the country a little bit. And then they are back and we will almost have a full house! Craziness… WOW! I have missed him like crazy. It is going to be so weird having him back! I am so looking forward to it. ☺

Other random shindigs: Well let’s see, in my life…. I have decided to take up crocheting. I am not that good… I seem to drop stitches a lot! So I am learning. I have become obsessed with Bones. (the little sister can complain to you all day about this one) I really, really like the show. The little sister and I have gotten quite good at Mario Kart for Wii and also Super Mario Brothers for Wii. (Actually the second on we kind of suck at but we are working on it) I am still learning constantly about plants and all that fun stuff. It has been amazing to work in a place that gives me hand on experience. Simply wonderful. Um… in a few weeks I will be going to Disneyland for the first time!!! Happiest place on earth!!! The group is my mother, little sister, about 8 family friends, and me! Craziness! It is going to be so much fun! Sadly we are going over Valentine’s Day weekend. Blah, but we are going to make the best of it… Yesssss… Love you all!!

3 Comments:

  1. Kelli said...
    THANKS for updating your blog!! You know how much I love blog stalking. Love working with you, too :) Though I feel as though it has been WAY too long since we've hung out, and we need to rectify this. I'm off work Wednesday morning...let's play on Wednesday :) Love ya friend! And, as always, say hi to that amazing mother of yours!
    Paige said...
    You have a blog?? Where have I been? I have one too and I'm going to try to be better about keeping it up in 2010. It was so fun to read what you've been up to. Take care my friend. Hugs to you. xoxo
    Jenna said...
    Yay! Thanks for writing. It was so good to talk to you the other day! I wish we could crochet together. I guess my biggest "new" thing is sewing though. It's so fun to learn new stuff!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home