I have a dream....

I have decided it is time for some movie reviews!

A couple weeks ago I went to go see The Dark Knight. It was amazing! The night before we watched Batman Begins to get us in the mood for the new movie. There was quite a lot of hype about The Dark Knight, so I was a little apprehensive because it is usually not true. But after seeing this movie I have to say that I agree with all the wonderful things that were said about it! Such a great plot and all the characters were superb! A couple of things that bother me about the movie were first, the really low voice of Batman. He almost sounded like an old lady that had been smoking all her life. Personally it could have been a little more normal. The last thing that upset me was that they killed a character that could have had a great run in the next movie! I won't say who was killed because I don't want to ruin it for anyone. Now the positive aspects of the movie... there were some amazing action scenes! Some a little violent but overall it was bearable. So if you have the opportunity to see The Dark Knight you must go! You will soon have a very similar opinion to mine!

Now moving on to the other movie that I went to see this past weekend... Mamma Mia!!! I was a little nervous about seeing this movie because I have never been interested in the Broadway Musical. After seeing Mamma Mia, all nerves aside, it was just about the most hysterical movie I have seen this year! The ABBA music made you want to go straight out and buy the soundtrack. The characters were so funny and did such a great job in their roles. Basically throughout the entire movie I just wanted get up and be the dancing queen in the movie theater. Sorry, bad joke on that one. I thoroughly enjoyed the entire show! Now if you have an opportunity to see this movie, it is a must see for the summer! Simply amazing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home