Lost In This Moment...

For our weekend assignment we had to do something nice for someone who is more stressed than me... Heavens!! It was quite hard to come up with someone who is in that dreadful category. I finally found someone at work! Since I spend so much time there it was a little easy to find this specific person.

After talking this poor soul on Friday I found out that is trying to take her finals early. This meaning that she had to take one more exam and then two finals in the span of 5 days. Now these are not free ride finals. Let me tell you, they were Accounting finals!

Before I could even ask or think of something in my kind nature to do for her, she asked me if I could work late for her on Monday so she could take an exam that day. I casually answer, "Of course," such an easy way to complete my weekend assignment.

Basically, my attempt of finding someone overall stressed to an extreme, well at least compared to me, was quite easy. It was an enjoyable experience of doing that splendid service for a friend. Great opportunity...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home