Her Diamonds...

It has been WAY too long since my last entry! Criminy! I am just a little behind.

Okay updates... my job at Molbak's is basically wonderful! I have loved it and I have learned SO MUCH! It has been great to try something new and extend my "vast" knowledge in landscape. My first day proved that I was just a little out of my league with just ONE Plant ID class. Sorry BYU. That education was not complete. Just kidding :) I have made many AWESOME friends at work though. It makes it fun to work there.

So since my position was seasonal and they only kept about 1 or even no one on, I sadly didn't get to stay on in Garden Plants... but it is okay! Since I guess they like me... I get to stay on in other departments! I interviewed today for the accounting department and I will be working there for now! And then possibly in the cashier area. My good old training at the BYU Bookstore is coming into play again. :) LOVE IT! In the accounting department I get my own desk and name plate on the door! I feel so official.

Work is great. I am loving Molbak's and I will be starting Monday in my new position! Now the social scene, I have been bad about keeping up but the single's ward is good! I have been frequently, but the activities have been a little harder. My work schedule had me work a few late nights till about 8. I missed quite a number activities. The ward is big right now for summer though!

The family is great! My dad is just working away with my older brother Chris in getting ready for this coming season for sales. They are heading up to Alaska in the next few weeks. And I will be going with them! First time visit to Alaska! I get to drive up there with my dad and then spend a week there and fly back. And my dad is taking me fishing!! I am really excited if you can't tell. :) I am seriously stoked! :) Corrine just finished her Junior year at Newport.. that means she is Senior next year and then graduates! Time flies. She is so funny and we are actually getting along a lot better than we ever did before! It has been great. Mother dear is still working hard and is the wonderful same as ever. :) She makes my lunches. Wonderful mother. :) Oh and of course Craiggy! He is doing AWESOME! He just got transferred to a new area in Argentina and is working hard. :) He finally had his first baptism and is so happy. :) Weekly emails are truly heaven sent.

Well life is going great! Making new friends and connecting with the old ones. It has been great seeing my old high school friends! I will post pictures soon of Alaska! I am so excited for vacation!!

Love you all!!

3 Comments:

  1. Jenna said...
    Kendra dear, I miss you so much! I'm so happy that things are going well for you and that you are truly happy. I'm glad that you got the new position at your work! That's awesome! When are you going to Alaska? Have fun!
    Littleshortstacks said...
    We never got together again before you left...call me when you are home@
    Lissa Chandler said...
    UPDATE your blog missy!!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home