Halo...

I have realized that I am not doing very good with my blog writing. :) I need to be much much better.

Some exciting things have happened in my life though! I got a new calling! When I first moved into my new single's ward, I was a little scared to put down my previous callings. (RS President, 2nd counselor, and RS teacher) But then I couldn't lie because when they receive my records, they can see all my previous callings. So when I called into the Bishop's office a few Sunday's ago, I was a little nervous... yeah he asked to me to be the 2nd counselor in the Relief Society.

I am a little nervous!! I got to teach today, but it has been awhile. :) So anyway, NEW CALLING! Quite exciting!!

2 Comments:

  1. Lissa Chandler said...
    I love how much the Relief Society loves you. Maybe you'll be the general president one day...
    Jenna said...
    I got called to Primary...I really miss RS! I've been all those too! You're great at it and enjoy it while you can!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home