Take a Bow...

I just finished watching the BYU vs. Tulane game and BYU won 54-3. Wow! I mean seriously, beating Oklahoma and then kind of trouncing , okay well really trouncing Tulane.. Quite amazing if I don't say so myself. It is very interesting watching the games from home now... I mean 5 years straight going to the games. But I do enjoy watching them with my family. They are ALWAYS fun. Yay Cougs!

While being at home I have become quite addicted to TV. I think Corrine is the reason why. :) Well it's true... she keeps on getting me to watch all these shows with her and then I started DVRing other shows I wanted to watch too. SO BAD! I have become obsessed with The Rachel Zoe Project, Glee, the Food Network, (and many others) and I watched the premier of The Vampire Diaries too... Personally it is a little to close to Twilight. I mean seriously, high school vampire, can't see any other girls except "the one", very interesting. Glee is just funny and they sang JOURNEY!! Of course I would love that one. Anyway, I think it is getting to quite an unhealthy level and I might need to cancel some of my recordings. :)

BIG NEWS!! I forgot to write about this last time... I got to go see Wicked again.... It was absolutely, positively, the most amazing thing EVER! My sister has never seen it and so my mother dear promised to take her when it came into town next. So.. they came to the Paramount Theater in Seattle and we went on Thursday night. Oh heavens... just wonderful! I get goose bumps every time I see that show! (Which really is only twice but you know... both times!) And this time I got a shirt to commemorate the seeing of this amazing piece of artistry. Oh just pure bliss!!!

Congrats BYU on the superb wins... you are making me quite proud to be an alum. :)

1 Comment:

  1. Kelli said...
    You need to update your blog, missy!! And I just realized that all the titles to your blog posts are titles to songs! I like! I may have to start doing something similar on my blog...;)

    Missed you at church today...

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home